Make it Eventful
Casa Hines is ideal venue for your destination wedding or event. Leave your passport at home, and bring your loved ones together for a uniquely luxurious, unforgettable event at our private beachfront estate on the shores of Puerto Rico. Our Casa is your house.
Event (Non Holiday) Rental Rate: $5,500/night* – 3 night minimum
Holiday Rental Rate:
- Thanksgiving: $6,500/night*, 5 night minimum
- Christmas Week: December 19th to December 26th $6,500/night*, 7 night minimum
- New Year’s Week: December 26th to January 4th $6,500/night*, 7 night minimum
- Independence Day Week: July 2nd to July 6th $6,500/night*, 5 night minimum
- Puerto Rican Constitution Day: July 25th plus three additional nights, $6,500/night*
Event Fees will be added based upon the number of guests in attendance:
- 0 – 50 guests $3,000
- 51 – 100 guests $5,000
- 101-150 guests $7,000
- 151-200 guests, $8,000
- A contracted event planner/event coordinator is required.
- *Rates do not include 7% tourism tax or refundable security deposit. Security Deposit is 30% of the total rental fee.
Nightly Rate Includes:
- Exclusive use of the Villa for you and your overnight guests. (Villa can accommodate up to 22 overnight adult guests. Children are welcome at Casa Hines, when accompanied by an adult).
- Private concierge service available to help you coordinate all of your activities including but not limited to: transfers to/from airport; private chef services; water sports; etc. Please note that booking the activities/services and the cost of the activities/services is NOT included in the nightly rental rate and must be paid for separately.
- Daily housekeeping (with linen service every third day), maintenance of grounds and pool cleaning service.
- Security coverage for the duration of your stay.
- Continental breakfast serving an assortment of baked goods, juices, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruits, coffee & tea.
- Wireless internet and local telephone service.
- Additional staff to prepare the Villa for vendors and guests (this includes the moving & storing of furniture so that all areas for entertainment are clear).
- Reasonable usage of water, electricity, facilities to accommodate all guests. If the Managing Director deems necessary, Casa Hines will provide portable lavatories to further accommodate event guests.
- Reasonable use of the Villa and its premises for you and your guests for the entire event.